Wednesday, December 31, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015!

I don't really know how to start this but by saying Happy New Year! Being this the first blog to post is a bit nerve wrecking, but here it goes...

I hope this new year is the best one coming for you. Let's all start this new year on the right foot and work hard for what we want. Let's have those resolutions come true, no more wishing instead let's do something because things don't come easily. I'm saying this because not to long ago my mom was telling my sister and I that people leave their resolutions before valentine's day. I found that insane. I hope 2014 was a good year for you, so don't let 2015 be the exception. However, if 2014 wasn't your year, then you can only hope for 2015 to get better. Don't be let down, get yourself up because your starting something new, like a new day.

Enjoy this new year with those you care and love.

your sister,
Adamari E. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment