Friday, January 2, 2015

BE MOISTURIZED

I've been using this lotion for a while now and it's great.
It's ST.IVES I've used two of that brand and there is one in particular that
I and my sister use all the time after getting out the shower or when we need
to moisture or when we want to smell awesome.
These are the ones my sister and I have been using.

-Naturally Soothing                                                 -Naturally Indulgent
-Oatmeal & Shea Butter                                          -Coconut Milk & Orchid Extract
-Instant, non-irritating,                                            -Provides long-lasting moisture
 relief for itchy, dry skin                                           to leave skin feeling silky & smooth



Our favorite one has been the one on the left because of its scent,
its light coverage and long-lasting moisture. 

your sister,
Adamari E. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment